When you shoot photos of your kids for modeling please do the following to get the best pics you can.
1. Get down on their level, eye to eye
2. Have them smile at the camera making a connection
3. Simple colors, no neons, checks or crazy prints
4. No hats, sunglasses, or headbands
5. No one else in the photo, check the background also
6. Simple backgrounds that do NOT compete with the subject
7. If shooting outside, go in the shade and use a flash NO hard shadows, please. Make sure they’re not squinting from the sun either!
8. Clean face and brushed hair
9. No toys or dogs, cats etc… just the child!
10. Shoot from the waist up…
Your Talent Scout will assist you with your photos and finding those “winning” shots! The quality of your photos is everything in this business!