What constitutes a great Industry Mother or Father?
1. No ‘drama’
2. Returns phone calls/emails/text messages promptly
3. Arrives at auditions and jobs ON TIME
4. Makes sure their child is well rested and fed
5. The parent brings all necessary work permits, photo’s, dialogue, etc.
6. Does not tell the director how to get their child to smile, behave etc.
7. Not a butt-in-ski
8. Not a “know it all”
9. Has patience on the set
10. Does not call/email/text the agent or manager and bug them all the time.
11. Is organized and prompt at all times.
12. Keeps records
13. Polite and easy going
14. Flexible with time
15. Does NOT turn down any audition! (unless it’s an emergency or other hardship)
16. Is not freaked out by taking their child out of school once in a while
17. Parents that apply pressure on the child before the audition, or get upset when their child doesn’t get a call back
18. A parent that doesn’t work 80 hours a week!!!!!!
19. Maintaining trust and respect at all times for the people working for your child
20. Just having fun with this!
…Drama Mama’s (or Father’s) need NOT apply!
We say all of this with
By continuing the screening process with The Starlets Company, you understand and agree to the above contents.